The Arizona Cardinals were probably expecting an easier time of it against the San Francisco 49ers last weekend, but they didn’t get it. That may or may not be a real concern for them, as they head into a Sunday matchup against the Minnesota Vikings, who have now lost four games in a row. This one kicks off at 1 PM ET at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, which is one of the loudest places to play in the NFL. But VietBet customers can enjoy in-game wagering from the comfort of their home, as they utilize the state-of-the-art software available through Live Betting Ultra.
Cardinals vs Vikings – NFL Betting Line:
In the pro football betting odds posted on this game by the people at VietBet, the game is a pick’em:
Arizona Cardinals pick
Minnesota Vikings pick
Over 40.5 points -110
Under 40.5 points -110
Join Vietbet NOW to bet on the Cardinals vs Vikings game online! Enter promo code VIET35 good for a 35% Welcome Bonus up to $1,000.
Cardinals vs Vikings Betting Trends:
- Season record: 4-4-1 SU, 3-6 ATS
- Arizona14-6-1 SU in its last 21 games
- Arizona is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 5 games on the road
- Arizona is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- Arizona is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Minnesota
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games when playing Minnesota
- Arizona is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing Minnesota
- Arizona is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- Arizona is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
- Season record: 5-4 SU, 5-4 ATS
- Current Streak: lost 4 straight games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 8 games
- Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Minnesota is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games when playing Arizona
- Minnesota is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing Arizona
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona
Cardinals vs Vikings – CJ’s Take:
As far as the statistical categories were concerned, it wasn’t much of a contest for Arizona against San Francisco, as they outgained the Niners by a 443-281 margin. But they also committed four turnovers, and that is something championship teams just don’t do. Carson Palmer did air it out, however, as he threw for 376 yards, and once again, David Johnson, the star running back, got his 100 yards from scrimmage.
What is happening with the Vikings is that some of the weaknesses people saw in them at the beginning of the season, even as they were winning their first five games, have come around to haunt them. They lack a real running game, don’t protect well, and Sam Bradford is not a big-time downfield thrower. This team has scored just 56 points over its last four games, losing to Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit and Washington.
Was it all that unexpected that without Adrian Peterson in the lineup, the Vikings would not be able to get a consistent ground attack together? Both Jarick McKinnon and Matt Asiata have averaged only three yards per carry, and even when Peterson was in the lineup and healthy, he only averaged 1.6. So one could conclude that there is a real problem with this offensive line. And indeed, they have had some difficulty keeping Bradford upright, as he’s been sacked 24 times.
As VietBet patrons already know, Bradford became the quarterback when Teddy Bridgewater went down with an injury and the Vikings subsequently made a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles. The former Heisman Trophy winner has completed almost 70% of his passes, but he very rarely throws that far in the air. In other words, this is more or less a “dink and dunk” passing attack, which relies a lot on tight end Kyle Rudolph. Stefon Diggs has 61 receptions, but only for an 11.6-yard average. There’s been a change in offensive coordinators as well, as Norv Turner resigned, to the chagrin of head coach Mike Zimmer. So you might say that this team is in a bit of a shambles at the moment. They will look in different places for answers, and that might include former Denver Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman, who has recently been added to the roster.
The Cardinals, even without safety Tyrann Mathieu, would seem to have the ideal secondary to take advantage of a limited passing attack. For one thing, Patrick Peterson might be able to take care of Diggs all by himself. That leaves the Vikings without a whole lot of options. Don’t get us wrong; they can still play some defense. In fact, Minnesota has allowed its opposition only 5.8 yards per attempt, and has racked up 22 sacks. But Arizona has about the same numbers on defense. And all the sudden, Minnesota is in a fight for playoff spot, with a 5-4 straight-up record the puts them in a tie with Detroit at the top of the NFC North. Arizona, at 4-4-1, is two games behind the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC West, but they are among a lot of teams vying for a wild-card spot.
Next up for both teams:
- Arizona at Atlanta Sunday, November 27
- Minnesota at Detroit Thursday, November 24
By Charles Jay
Come to VietBet and get your best chance at value as you battle the pro football betting odds, as you can make use of reduced juice…… Also, get ready for the liveliest in-game wagering available anywhere…… They make it easy for you to make a deposit, as you can use your Visa card, person-to-person transfers (like Western Union) or the virtual currency of Bitcoin!
Click here to read our review of the Vietbet online sportsbook.